Aim of the CORE is to empower the citizens, with a bigger focus on the ones in rural areas, tackling the importance of the European Union, their own culture and to promote their active participation as european citizens. CORE will also speak to the citizens about the European values that we all share, hence giving the opportunity for these citizens to get to know their common history and values. Our aim is for the citizens to feel closer and as they belong to Europe by giving them tools and promote active participation where they can debate, share and build their own perspectives and give continuity to this thinking for a less eurosceptic and better future for Europe.
The main activities of CORE project:
- 1 x International meeting of partners in Portugal
- 2 x International conferences in Portugal and Malta
- 15 x workshops in Austria, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Slovakia
- 5 x dissemination events in Austria, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Slovakia
- 2 x European Solidarity Corps short projects in Malta and Portugal