Call for 18 – 30 years old participants passionate about sport and football and willing to join international sport week in Italy during 1. – 8. September 2021. Football sport events will take place in coastal town Castel Volturno in Campania, Italy.
Two possible dates to choose from:
- 1 – 8. September – long week (Wednesday – Wednesday incl. travel days )
- 2 – 7. September – short week (Thursday – Tuesday incl. travel days)
Direct flights Vienna – Napoli available.
Register by 30 August: https://bit.ly/3wy8vpk
Friendly football sports events will involve 60 young people forming 12 mixed teams (being the five-a-side kick) and will take place in three stages: quarter finals, semi-finals and three-team (triangular) final. The teams will be mixed both from gender and nationality. Therefore, to promote integration, each team will be composed of both male and female players from each partner country. During the sports week, a conference will be organized in which experts in the field will take part, focusing on the importance of sport, gender equality and how to prevent violence against women.
During the final stages, when not all the participants are busy playing football, discussion forums will be organized in order to involve everyone. The discussion forums will cover the following topics:
- health related to nutrition and sport;
- the well-being of young people and their families;
- the protection of women’s rights; equal opportunities; gender discrimination.